Thursday, June 26, 2008

Who Knows...

TAHNIAH ! Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program seperti di bawah :

KOD PROGRAM : WS49

NAMA PROGRAM : SAINS (SAINS DAN PENGURUSAN SUMBER AKUATIK)

IPTA : UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA SARAWAK (UNIMAS)

Ok... This what i got in local uni... AQUATIC?? Anyone?
But its UNIMAS!!! How cool is it, the biggest campus in Malaysia!!
And it is real cheap to study locally...
so... Should I go?

*Because it is cheap?
*Because i want to enjoy Uni life?
*because i want represent Unimas in badminton?

But...

*what the hell am i going to study in Aquatic?
Ans: To make it simple, i have to stand under the SUN, by the seashore, mangrove, river or lake, the hem of my long pants folded up to my knee level, TO COLLECT SAMPLES!!!
OMG...

*What am i going to work as after i hold a DEGREE IN AQUATIC? Income?
Ans: With the government perhaps. Not much definitely. Who Knows.

If i were offered the same course without having to travel across South China Sea, I might go try it out. But Sarawak is simply too far for this course.

Thank god i didn't get an offer to study PLANTS... Just hate plants.
I won't even think about it at all, sorry JESS ahah...

So i will continue my Physiotherapy dream... You can come to me 4 years later if you are having problems with your bones, joints and muscles ok? See ya...

No comments: