Thursday, June 26, 2008

The power of the dream...

I officially started my DEGREE IN PHYSIOTHERAPY in MAHSA college...

1st day was as usual, BLURR... I just stormed into the lecture hall having to notice everyone starring at me because i am NEW...I was late after doing my registration at the office...
The lecture was on Hip Joint Anatomy...

Then only i realised that physio is not that easy to study after all...
So many terms to remember...
Name of each bone and muscle of our body is the most BASIC, those names are killing.

I'm surprise that my class have quite a number of Chinese but Indians are still the dominant ones haha...
But all my lecturers are Indians AND some are purely originated from India...
So you can just imagine their Indian slang, simply incredible... I spent most of the time figuring what English word he is using instead of understanding his lecture.
But i will get used to it just need some time hehe...

2 comments:

DORIS said...

Hey gal..I bet u can do well in physio la..Is ur dream wat..Then lets mengharungi it together la..Haih..I'm in deep shit too with all the terms..really kanasai.sigh..neway nice meeting u!

Anonymous said...

damn..i feel so sad for you for joining the damn college...the college makes you feel so regret! the the thing i regretted most in my LIFETIME is to join mahsa college..they cheat money poor HR service! Damn rude receptionist!! i dunno when the damn college will bankrupt!