Friday, March 14, 2008

So What?

Ok my STPM results first...
Although it wasn't very good or very bad but it was still some achievement in life...
At least i struggled through that DARK period... i should be proud of it...
For those who did well, CONGRATS!! PLS CONTINUE TO SHOW OFF YOUR RESULTS!
For those who didn't, it's ok-not the end of life!!
For those who did so so(like me), HANG ON!!

Well i can't complain much because that was my standard, it is how much effort you put in and that will be how much you gain at the end... I won't go around crying or regretting that i could have done better... I'VE TRIED MY VERY BEST!

SO WHAT?

This is just a learning path in life, a curve we must go through...
No matter sweet or bitter, we all learned THE WAY...
Doesn't mean you don't get to study what you want if your results are like A PIECE OF SHIT...
As long as you have the WILL and CONFIDENT, you will succeed!!
You just have to hang on there a little longer...
But ONE most important thing- BE SURE OF YOURSELF, NO ONE EXCEPT YOURSELF WOULD KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU.

*my post would be a little EMO lately-coming soon*

No comments: