Monday, December 31, 2007

No countdown for me....

Since last year, 31 dec 2006 to be more specific, i have been looking forward to countdown this year because i finally completed a hectic yet stressful 2007.
And.....
I CAN'T!!!

BECAUSE I TWISTED MY LEFT ANKLE DURING BADMINTON SESSION YESTERDAY!
WAT THE.... WHY? WHY THIS TIME??

It happened during my second match, while i was trying to retrieve an overhead shot, and when i land, there it goes...
Heard sound of my bone... "krak krak"... and i was siting on the floor after that. The pain was terrible.

Then i rested awhile while putting some ice on my ankle. The pain was gone. Then i headed to play next match. Don't think it was a wise decision.

When i reached home, crap it was swollen. So no choice i have to go to the traditional therapist.

So my foot became like that...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

*I should be in the crowd waiting to countdown now... 10,9,8....1, Happy New Year!
There goes the fireworks!!

No comments: