Thursday, May 31, 2007

Body Language

phew... What a relieve... Just completed a presentation and public speaking course which last for 4 days. I passed!! with fame haha... well i learned a lot during that course, it's fun and interesting. one of the things i have learned and which i think it is appropriate when you are dealing with people you have to beware of(which can be related to my last article) is to really take a look at their BODY LANGUAGE. Because they can lie and cock but their body don't. for eg. their eyes, hands and legs movement. a ha... next time i will stand a little advantage when dealing with people that will probably give me a hard time.

Another thing i would like to share is have you ever met your favourite primary school teacher when you are out? After 7 years, she looked at you as if you are totally a stranger. would you step forward and say hi to her? well there are some kind of strange feeling the other day when i say my teacher in giant, we were at the same cashier counter and she was just in front of me making her payment. In my heart there were a strong feeling wanting me to say hi to her but i hesitated awhile while she was looking at me. that moment when she was looking at me i felt really familiar but then she just turned away later. Quite stunned i was at that time and so in the end i didn't make my step forward. Watching her back walking further and further away from me with her kids which 7 years ago they were still in her stomach while teaching us.
It has been a while... 7 years...

No comments: